21. The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player
for automobiles. At that time, the most known player on the market was
Victrola, so the called themselves Motorola.
22. Roses may be red, but violets are indeed violet.
23. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you cannot sink
24. Celery has negative calories. It takes more calories to eat a piece
of celery than the celery has in it to begin with.
25. Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin
26. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.
27. Sherlock Holmes NEVER said, "Elementary, my dear Watson."
28. An old law in Bellingham, Washington, made it illegal for a woman
to take more than three steps backwards while dancing!!!
29. The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
30. The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book
most often stolen from public libraries.
31. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into
space because passing wind in a spacesuit damages them.
32. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave