Thursday, January 31, 2008

The funeral

Hi friend,
I enjoyed this joke very much , wanted to share it with you people. Please read on...

A man was leaving a cafe with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession. A funeral coffin was followed by a second one about 50 feet behind the first. Behind the second coffin was a solitary man walking with a black dog. Behind him was a queue of 200 men walking in single line. The man couldn't stand his curiosity. He approached the man walking with the dog, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this with so many of you walking in single line. Whose funeral is it?" The man replied, "Well, that first coffin is for my wife. " The inquisitive man asked, "What happened to her?" The man replied, "My dog attacked and killed her. " He inquired further, "Well, who is in the second coffin?" The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog attacked and killed her also." A thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two men. Then the first one asks in excitement "Can I borrow the dog?" The man replied "Please join the queue."
When FATE closes one door.......... FAITH opens another.

No comments: