1. A rat can last longer without water than a camel.
2. Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks
or it will digest itself.
3. The dot over the letter "i" is called a tittle.
4. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up
and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
5. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a
6. A duck's quack doesn't echo. No one knows why.
7. A 2 X 4 is really 1-1/2" by 3-1/2".
8. During the chariot scene in "Ben Hur," a small red car can be
seen in the distance (and Heston's wearing a watch).
9. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily!
(That explains a few mysteries....)
10. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't