Thursday, February 7, 2008

The poem i like to share with you.

Hi Friends,
This is a poem about friendship which i loved a lot and
so wanted to share it with you people. So do read it and
tell me if you liked this one too.
Read on for the poem:

Friends are the ones that are always there,
Whenever anything gives you a scare.
They'll be there when the road gets rough,
They see you through when times are tough.

Expressing myself is easy and I feel free,
To say that my friends mean so much to me.
They are always there and never complain,
They feel your laughter and also your pain.

They know when to laugh, when to smile, when to cry,
They even know when all you need is a sigh.
They make you laugh when you are down,
They make a smile out of a frown.

Never hold grudges over something that's silly,
The best friendships are often hilly.
So just remember when you find a true friend,
Never let that friendship end.

No comments: